Orthobiologic PM&R Fellowship
6 or 12 month unaccredited fellowship opportunities in interventional orthopedics and sports medicine with a focus on orthobiologic injections
We have limited availability for musculoskeletal and sports medicine elective requests for physiatry, family medicine and sports medicine residents for the 2023-2024 academic year.
We are looking for 1-2 Physicians to join our team of Physiatrists at Triumph Health.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive non-operative musculoskeletal care to all patients regardless of their age or fitness level. Referrals include motor vehicle accidents, workplace, and sports injuries.
We do this by:
- Promoting health literacy for non-operative musculoskeletal conditions
- Engaging patients in exercise therapy
- Providing appropriate bracing and equipment prescriptions
- Performing evidence-based injections
- Making timely surgical referrals when necessary
- Established workflows to increase efficiency
- Flexible scheduling (part-time and full-time)
- Support for charting
- Highly trained administrative staff
- A fixed daily rate
- Partnership opportunities
Successful candidates will:
- Have a degree in Medicine (MD)
- Be registered and in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in British Columbia and licenced to practice medicine in BC
- Have experience in assessing and treating musculoskeletal conditions
- Ultrasound-guided injection experience is an asset but not required
- Sports Medicine (CASEM) Diploma an asset but not required